On-Site Training & Education
OTPG is proud to introduce on site-training and education. Schedule training with a qualified OTPG training coordinator and educate your staff and/or community.
The Benefits Of Having Us Come To You!
- No need to travel or be inconvenienced. A qualified trainer will come directly to your facility or designated location.
- Express your needs to the training coordinator and schedule the date, time, and how many attendants you would like to have. You decide!
- For one low cost you can avoid the hassle of searching for the CE’s that your staff needs. Let the OTPG trainer coordinator take care of the details for you.
- The trainer coordinator will provide you with a qualified trainer that will provide education in the core areas required by your accrediting body and state regulations.
- Approved NAADAC credit hours will be provided upon the completion of each training.
Continuing Education Training
- Competencies Needed By Personnel
- Customer Service
- Cultural Diversity
- Professional Ethical Code of Conduct
- Promoting Wellness of Person Served
- Person Centered Practice
- Personnel Privacy
- Reporting Suspected Abuse
- Reporting Suspected Neglect
- Rights & Needs of The Person Served
- Unique Needs of The Person Served
- Blood Bourne Pathogens
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Non-Violent Practices in The Work Place
- Sexual Assault
- Health & Safety Practices
- Reporting of a Critical Incidents
- Medication Managements
- Risk Management
- Federal & State Regulations
- Medical Issues of Opioid Dependent Patients
- Treatment Planning & Psychosocial Assessments
- Orientation and Intake
- Medication Assisted Recovery
- Evidenced Based Practice
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Foundations of Clinical Supervision
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender
- Recovery-Oriented Systems of Care
- Opioids and Pregnancy
If the topics you are interested in are not listed above, additional training topics can be provided. Call for a free consultation and we will be happy to customize the training program to accommodate
Schedule a free consultation TODAY! Why Wait? Schedule a Date! Call Joelyn Alfred at (770) 840-9912