The Benefits Joining Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia
The benefits available to members of OTPG:
- Membership with the American Association for the Treatment for Opioid Dependence (AATOD)
- Educational opportunities
- Annual fall conference at a discounted price
- Affiliation with community organizations
- Updated state and federal information to include statistics, changes to regulations, available funds, etc.
- Chance to network within our industry
- Join Today!
OTPG Meeting Schedule
- July 22, 2022 at HealthQwest Savannah
- November 10, 2022 at The Omni Hotel at Battery, Atlanta
Becoming A Member: Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia
The membership dues are listed below. The amount due will be based on the current patient census and will be renewed annually.
- Individual Member: $100
- 0-149 Patients: $250.00
- 150-299 Patients: $500.00
- 300-499 Patients: $1,000.00
- >500 Patients: $1,500.00
- Corporate Member: $3,000.00
- Membership Invoice (2023 version coming soon)
- Member Acknowledgement Form (required)
Each quarter OTPG holds a meeting at a volunteer facility site. Please call us for the next meeting date and location. We hope that each of you will consider supporting our organization. The success of OTPG depends on the input from all providers and quality caregivers.
Contact our office today for membership information and benefits
Mission Statement: Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia
The mission of the Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia is to support the legitimacy of medication assisted treatment as a valid pathway to recovery for Opioid Use Disorder; to ensure accessibility of comprehensive treatment services to people in need; and to share best practices with those in the community so that all patients receive the highest standard of care.