Strategic Partnerships and Professional Affiliations
Developing strategic and sound relationships are key to meeting the goals set by the Opioid Treatment Providers’ Board of Directors. The Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia is maintained by a number of organizations working in partnership to provide information that is based on the literature, research, and/or an organization’s recognized policy or program experience.
Organizations wishing to become partners with the Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia are asked to contact us today.
Some of our current partners include:
- Anchor Hospital
- Georgia Department of Behavioral and Developmental Disabilities
- Georgia Department of Community Health Healthcare Facility Regulation
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Georgia Council on Substance Abuse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (AATOD)
- Provider’s Clinical Support System